Penne, Gluten Free, Schar Bonta d'Italaia
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Schar Bonta d'Italaia Gluten Free Penne.
Europe's no 1 gluten free.
Any Italian classic.
No trans fat.
Gluten & wheat free.
Doing good supporting celiacs.
Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Vegetable Palm Oil.
May contain soy.
How Italians cook their pasta:
- Bring a pot of 2 cups of water to a boil.
- When the water boils, add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Add 1/2 a cup of dry pasta per person to the boiling water. (To get the best taste and texture, the pasta should not be added to the water prior to boiling.)
- Cook the pasta for 9-11 minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked to your desired texture, drain the pasta and serve with your favorite recipe.
Store in a cool, dry place.